Links To The Journey
- "Warriors Hand Book For Life's Journey" Book
- "The Player's Pyramid" Book
- "Gye Nyame Journey Workbook" Book
- "The Lost Art Of StoryTellin" Book
- Author's Page
- Folk Tales For Grown Folks
- "On Mile 3" Spreaker Station
- "Magic Hour" Spreaker Station
- "Poetry Is My Religion" Book
- Gye-Nyame Journey Store
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
A Tale For Kujichagulia- The wife of Prince
For all you Prince fans out there here is an interview with Prince's ex-wife Mayte Garcia. What caught my attention was the fact that this women set in her mind when she was 9 years old that she would marry Prince was she grew up. Now If that is not an exaple of Kujichagulia I don't know what is.
The bigger lesson that came out of this story is that her belief and determination in this dream was contagious. It turns out that this young lady's mother was the one who finally made the intitial meeting possible. Bream Big and Hustle hard FAM.
Mayte Garcia's interview on NPR