Links To The Journey
- "Warriors Hand Book For Life's Journey" Book
- "The Player's Pyramid" Book
- "Gye Nyame Journey Workbook" Book
- "The Lost Art Of StoryTellin" Book
- Author's Page
- Folk Tales For Grown Folks
- "On Mile 3" Spreaker Station
- "Magic Hour" Spreaker Station
- "Poetry Is My Religion" Book
- Gye-Nyame Journey Store
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Daily Toast - 418171 Kujichagulia "Obstacles"
Today I am feeling under the weather, but in these times this is when I must push on. I understand that because I have chosen to change, obstacles will appear. I have changed my diet, I have changed my sleep pattern, I have changed my video making schedule, I have changed my exercise regiment, I have increased my chores, and I have increased my use of the axe' breath. With all these addition (changes) of course obstacles will pop up. I push on so that those who take the 21 Day Nguzo Saba, are part of the Tribe, or even those that drink "That Ambrosia". Can see that we push on, as warriors. We will get sick, we will get talked about, we will be hated and hindered but we move on. We learn to change our perception and see this obstacles as steps to our greatness. Checkout the video and let me know what you think.