Links To The Journey
- "Warriors Hand Book For Life's Journey" Book
- "The Player's Pyramid" Book
- "Gye Nyame Journey Workbook" Book
- "The Lost Art Of StoryTellin" Book
- Author's Page
- Folk Tales For Grown Folks
- "On Mile 3" Spreaker Station
- "Magic Hour" Spreaker Station
- "Poetry Is My Religion" Book
- Gye-Nyame Journey Store
Friday, April 22, 2011
Which one are you? do you learn from advice and other's opinions' or do you have to bang your head on the wall of experience to get it.
The interesting part to me is how we color the ends of experience to fit what we originally thought it would be. In other words dilute our experiences to fit our view of reality rather than see what's real. could this be why we stick with jobs, relationships, and other things that are not good for our lives. makes you think....
Observations: Refuse to learn from experience? Thank your genes