Links To The Journey
- "Warriors Hand Book For Life's Journey" Book
- "The Player's Pyramid" Book
- "Gye Nyame Journey Workbook" Book
- "The Lost Art Of StoryTellin" Book
- Author's Page
- Folk Tales For Grown Folks
- "On Mile 3" Spreaker Station
- "Magic Hour" Spreaker Station
- "Poetry Is My Religion" Book
- Gye-Nyame Journey Store
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Do You Own Your Life Or Do You Possess Your Life
You can possess something without owning it, although it appears to be yours it is not. You can't change it, or add to it. It can be taken away from you at any time.
Many people can't seem to tell the difference between these two things. Since they don't recognize a difference they lose out. When we own our lives we are open to the power and take ownership of everything that flows from it. When we possess our lives our actions belong to others. We fall into the trapped laid out for us by the world, and give away our lives for pennies, but we rent the same life from others for dollars.
Start owning your life and the products of it.