Links To The Journey
- "Warriors Hand Book For Life's Journey" Book
- "The Player's Pyramid" Book
- "Gye Nyame Journey Workbook" Book
- "The Lost Art Of StoryTellin" Book
- Author's Page
- Folk Tales For Grown Folks
- "On Mile 3" Spreaker Station
- "Magic Hour" Spreaker Station
- "Poetry Is My Religion" Book
- Gye-Nyame Journey Store
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Fermented Cabbage Stew
This week I focused on showing you how to ferment some foods. I chose to start with cabbage, because it is easy and very healthy. I decided to add other food to it just to create a stew like feel. I was planning to use this food to help me break my fast, as well as give you some useful information that you can use to take some control of the food you eat. Even if you do not grow your oen food you can take charge of the nutrients you get from your food. If you cannot afford frsh vegitables, and only can get canned they can be fermented as well.
I love the fermenting process because it gives the consumer some power. You get to decide what flavor you want to bring out, how long you want it to last, and etc.. Check out the video and take some time to do some of your own experiments, and feel free to share. I am always looking for tips and ideas to try.