There are certain things that we have to learn to survive in this new economy. First we have to realize that this is a new economy, and we will never be going back to the old way. So if you are waiting for a job to be created in the way it has been for the last 80 years, my friend it is not going to happen. So here is a list of things that will help you in this new economy:
11. be open to change, and support it with your votes, and dollars
12. stop looking for perfection, and put your ideas and products on the market
13. learn to use your fear rather than being dominated by it
14. Get a coach (personal commercial), have someone in your life that can help you turn the bullshit that surrounds you into the fertilizer that will help you grow.
15. step out of your comfort zone, and stay out
16. invest in yourself and ideas that you believe in
17. stop depending on old ways of thinking (I need more degrees and certifications), and become a Master in your Field, by publishing your ideas
18.advertise yourself, and your causes
19. volunteer with, and for worthy causes
20.Stop looking for money, and learn to maximize your opportunities, and resources.
21. support other entrepreneurs because they are the ones that are creating the Jobs and opportunities that will take us into the future.
22.Don't be afraid to make mistakes because they will happen
23. See internet as Real estate: acquire space (property) sell it, or rent out space
By doing a simple Internet search you can find people involved in this new economy and whether you know it or not there is room for you. A prime example of people getting out here and changing the market as we know it is the growing group of African American producers who have stop shopping their movie or documentary ideas in Hollywood. they have begin pooling their personal resources from themselves and Tribe to create movies and shows directly for their audience on the Internet.
Whether we like it or not our whole world is shifting and those that embrace the change will be the one's that make it. because the days of 30 year jobs, and someone else handling your retirement are over. We are beginning to see the flaws in the system coming to the surface. Also the day of super large companies I believe is passing away as well. Don't you die with them.